ASPIRE Final Conclusions
The ASPIRE Final Conclusions summarise the key takeaways of the ASPIRE project and its outputs and activities, such as the Scientific Report, Training Module and Final Conference.
The different sections of the Final Conclusions are:
- PRESENTING ASPIRE – Activity, Sport and Play for the Inclusion of Refugees in Europe
- RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE-BASE on the potential of sport as a context to helping the social inclusion of migrants and refugees
- CAPACITY BUILDING on offering and sustaining suitable participation opportunities for migrants and refugees
- LEADERSHIP on developing sport for refugees within sport organisations
- COLLABORATION AND SUSTAINABILITY on sharing tools, experiences and creating opportunities to exchange and in sustainable support to sport organisation to include migrants and refugees into their activities
- CONCLUSIONS & CLOSING REMARKS
The Final Conclusions target a multitude of target groups from coaches to sports leaders and decision makers at different levels.